We glad that you visited our blog and in this blog, I am going to tell you the best way to remove that ad serving limit from your Admob account. But first of all let me tell you that why you should read this blog to remove that frustrating ad serving limit from your Admob account and you can again start making money.
I have encounter that ad serving limits more than 10 times in my 1st year of app development, and sometime I still get this limit.
But, I know how to deal with this limit and how to remove it.
Ahead in this blog I will tell you how to remove the limit as well as the right ways to implement ad units to your app. So that you never get that limit again 🙂
So now let’s get right into it:
Now first of all we have to know that why this limit is placed on our Admob account.
There are some points and these are the main reasons why ad serving is limited on Admob account. Most of these are mentioned in the Admob and Adsense program policies.
1. Adsense/Admob program policies
For Admob limit, we don’t only need to understand Admob but we have to understand both Admob and Adsense policies. So, there are some Adsense policies those are directly connected to Admob ad serving limit.
- Do no show frequent ads.
- Don’t encourage your user to click on your ads.
- Never click on your own live ads etc. are the main things that a publisher should know to not get policy violations and below in this article, I have mentioned these policies one by one. So, take a look on those points.
After knowing these Adsense policies, you are ready to get understand other main reasons so that you will never get that limit. So, there are few main points to follow to remove the limit legally and earn legit money.
2. Never click on your own/live ads
Never ever click on your own and live ad units. If you want to test your ads by checking whether your ad is showing impressions or you want to click and test them then please, use Admob test ads on the official ‘Android Developers’ site.
3. Always publish your app on Play Store or App Store or both
This is another thing to keep in mind that you should always publish your app on App Store or Play Store and don’t put real Admob ads if you are not publishing
your app to the Store, because there are two things:
- You will not get much traffic if you are not publishing your app to the trusted App Store and Play Store, and you will not earn a penny.
- You are not publishing your app on App Stores that means you will share your app to your friends and relatives or any non-trusted sources, and that way you will not get genuine traffic, so there are very high chances that Admob will place an ad limit on your account and you may get ban from Admob.
4. Use frequency capping for interstitial ads
There are two types of frequency capping for interstitial ad units, both are given below:
This is the most important and most crucial part for any app and any Admob account. If you can control this thing then there are very low chances that you will get the ad serving limit on your account. So let me tell you the best frequency capping for your interstitial ad unit as the frequency capping is not available on banner ads, so you can control this capping for your interstitial ad.
- Ad unit level : At this level you can control that how much impressions, the unit can show at a given time period, for example – 1 impression per 5 minutes or 2 impression per 5 minutes and so on. You can have as many ad unit frequency capping as much interstitial ad units you can have.
- App level : At this level you can control that how much total impressions can be shown to the user for a given time period including all of your ad units, meaning if the app level frequency capping is reached then any interstitial ad unit can not show a single impression no matter what, and you can have only one app level frequency capping for your entire single app.
If you ask me that which one is the best then I will suggest:
- 1 impression/10 minutes or 1 impression/1 hour for AD unit level frequency capping and
- 3-5 impressions/1 day for app level frequency capping.
5. Don’t share your app
This point is very similar to the third point and I will never suggest you to share your app on social media and your friends and relatives, mainly if you are using Admob, because there are two reasons for that, if you are sharing your app then chances will be higher that you will suffer from ad serving limit and not everyone want to see you successful.
6. Don’t show frequent ads
I have seen that many people show too many ads in their app and that leads to account ban or ad serving limit. By showing too many ads, you will lose your users as well as your account. If you want to earn a long time earning from your app then never show ads by ads (except banner ads) on your app.
7. Never buy traffic from non-trusted sources
This the last tip of this article. To prevent invalid traffic, please don’t buy traffic from any not trusted source, because they will through too much traffic in a very short period of time or they may click so many times on your ads and that will lead to invalid traffic. So, never buy traffic from non-professional and non-trusted people or sources.
At last, I want to say that you and your app should have to be genuine and user friendly to earn from Google Admob and If this article helped you in any way, then please share this article to those who are suffering from Admob ad serving limit.